Seems like it was just last week I was talking about September and my excitement for the season, and here I am now recapping it! This past month flew, tho I am sure it was due to all I put on plate. Tho frequency of posts was lower here on TSS, I feel content was richer. I worked long and hard on my Fall wardrobe capsule for ya’ll and shared a long overdue Amazon haul. On Instagram, I continued my ‘save for inspo’ styling and outfitted a variety of closet essentials in stories. I plan on piecing together a round up similar to August’s share later this month, so stay tuned! And in case you missed any of those style sessions, I save all of them to my recent ‘save for inspo‘ highlight! Lastly, below I’ve rounded up quick links to posts you may have missed, your top favorited Instagram outfits, and a detailed share of September’s top 10 best sellers! September really was an amazing month full of style inspo and my love for the season – I cannot wait to see all October brings!
RECENT AMAZON FALL FASHION BUYS
Ya’ll seem to really love my weekly Target shares. I don’t blame you – Target has a small part of my heart when it comes to most! The majority of our favorites – dresses, cardigans, and denim – resulted from those twice (okay thrice) weekly Target trips! Top favorited Instagram outfits, and a detailed share of September’s top 10 best sellers are listed below.
Want the quicker version? Click on any item in the widget to shop!
10. Super straight jeans // These are by far my most favorite pair of straight jeans. Love the high rise, straight leg, and length. I size down one size in them and get the ankle length.
9. Kaylah pointed toe bootie // If a particular item is no longer available, I always try to link similar options for you to recreate my looks. I get so much use out of my taupe booties and this particular pair just happened to be my alternative when linking! Taupe booties are really a great staple for Fall, and I am so happy ya’ll agree!
8. Lightweight utility jacket // Having styled a utility jacket several ways this past month (will document here soon!), I pulled several likewise options available. This lightweight utility option from J.Crew made it to the top! A repeater in sale finds, it’s no wonder so many of you grabbed it!
7. Mid-rise ankle length cargo pants // grabbed these Knox Rose joggers on a Target trip and ya’ll loved them! These are extremely comfortable and versatile. Also available in dark grey and a camo option. Fit tts.
6. Tarte super-size Shape tape light & lifted 3 pc collection // featured this super size deal in stories a few times and ya’ll took advantage of the discount! This 3 pc. set (orig $95, now less than $40 ) is still available and a steal if you ask me!
5. Puff short sleeved smock dress // Target does it again in the dress department. Saw this floral print and new it was the perfect transitional dress for Fall. Loved styling it a few ways for you, as it’s the prettiest piece to wear now and later. Fits tts.
4. Plaid blazer // Need I say more? It’s not surprising ya’ll love it as much as I do. My obsession with this jacket is real – so much that it made my Fall wardrobe capsule! Love the color, print, and oversized feel. Fits tts.
3. High rise skinny jeans // Universal Thread is giving Free People a run for their money! These jeans are the best dupe to the FP busted skinny jeans. I’ve now both pairs and actually prefer the Target pair, better! Stretchy, the perfect amount of distressing, fit tts, and so flattering.
2. Button down plaid top // Another favorite I knew would rank high! A plaid top, imo, is essential in any girls Fall closet and you really cannot beat this one! At only $20, you might as well grab a few! Fits tts.
1. Batwing boatneck sweater // From the moment I put on this sweater, I knew it would be a hit! This ultra soft sweater, is hands down, my favorite purchase from Amazon this year. It’s extremely soft, versatile and multifunctional! Sizing is osfm and it’s available in over 19 colors!
Top Instagram favorited posts
kimono dress (similar) | high waisted jeans (tts) | sandals
plaid blazer (xs) | crossbody bag | leggings (s) | booties (similar)
white button down (similar) | denim skirt (25)
sweater blazer (xs) | olive button down (xs) | camo leggings (s) | mules (similar)
smocked dress (xs) | handbag (similar) | taupe booties (similar) | cardigan (xs) | knee high boots (similar) | sweater (xxs) | black booties (tts) | crossbody
There you have it – your top favorited styles and blog posts from September! Until our next recap, thanks for stopping by!