Fall is officially here, ya’ll. Once the leaves start to change color, we pull out our most comfiest cable knits, boots, and layering favorites. And, if you are like me.. you naturally want to add to your closet line up, because, well – it’s a new season, so why not indulge in a little something new? I’ve had my eye on a few new pieces for my seasonal wardrobe and thought to share with you this year’s Fall wishlist!
1. Ruched long sleeve dress : Confession – This style of dress has been on my wishlist for a while. I saw and loved the tank version this Summer, but just didn’t get around to the purchase. Now it’s offered in long sleeve, perfect for the cooler months ahead! Oh how I’ve envisioned wearing it with booties and a moto jacket! Much like this one listed next!
2. Plaid blanket scarf: I’ve always loved the look of plaid scarves in the Fall. Worn over peacoats and blazers, they’re what that comes to mind when I think of Fall accessories. If we are chatting scarves, I have several on my wish list, all emphasizing the season’s trends. This camo one and this leopard one have taken top spots on list, too.
3. Hammitt Crossbody Clutch: I’ve had my eye on this for a while. The metallic color and studded detail are winning over the steep price tag. I cannot stop thinking about it, guess that means I am destined to own it, right?!
4. Rain boots: Ya’ll, I lost my most fav pair in the move. I am sure they are buried in a box or bin somewhere, but the rain is bound to start soon and this Momma needs some fashionable boots to match! These are the cutest, don’t you think?
5. Suede Moto jacket: I’ve mentioned this style on trend this season many times, so clearly it’s on my radar! This particular one comes in so many colors! The honest truth to the delay in purchase is because I cannot decide on color! Which do you love most?
6. Pom Pom Knitted cardigan: Okay, I know I own a zillion cardigans. Seems as if I am always sharing them … maybe it’s time to state I have a cardi fetish? But this one looks so cozy, and chic! Avail in three colors, I am leaning towards the versatile cream option.
7. Crush it Bag: I am in dire need of a new gym bag. This new color way one recently released in Stella Dot’s new Holiday collection has me swooning. It’s roomy to fit all my workout essentials and the bottom zips open for ventilated shoe storage! Fashionable and functional. Need it.
8. Fleece sweatshirt: Simply put, this looks so soft. Have heard rave reviews on this piece, making it the perfect go-to cozy this season. If it’s that good, I may have to grab it in a couple colors!
9. Skinny overalls: Jeans are always on the list. I am stepping outside the box on this one and have been wanting to try out the hype of this modern throw back. An item easily worn year round, I just might pull the trigger and make them a closet staple!
10. Laurent Wedge Sneaker: I’ve tried many pairs of sneaker wedges this past season. I’ve loved most, but all seem to have some sort of fit discomfort – either they run small, rub uncomfortably against my heel, or make my feet look oddly huge. These, tho a bit spendy, are next on my list – and from what I’ve heard fit all fashionable reqs. And the color? LOVE.
So, there you have it! A round up of my top fav wishlist items this season. What are you loving for Fall? Comment here or find me on Insta! As always, thanks for stopping by!